Back up and running

Hi,

After a nasty attack of hacked server which saw the shop completely destroyed we are now back up and running. I am halfway through deleting the second image pics from the recently added mod. (Best to add this one before you add your stock as it is a pain removing the second image) but well worth it.

Most of the mods are admin based and make it a lot easier to add stock and amend it, however have also added the recent products mod. (This shows a random selection as my stock is not time stamped)

For all those of you worried about search engines picking you up I am pleased to report I have had my first two orders in the last seven days and they have both been referrals from Google.

I still need to tidy up some of the home page images as I want them all to be the same size.

Have now also learnt the important lesson of backing up every time I visit the store, and keeping copies of my modded pages.

Whilst I know it will never look as good as some of the stores out there I am quite pleased with my little baby.

Helshop - Your Online Gift Shop and much more.......

Stick with it - this is a fantastic product to use and with the help of the guys in this forum you can really make it your own.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Just an update - am now receiving about 25 hits a day from Search Engines and they are coming through from what appear to be my product descriptions rather than any keywords I entered.

Have now had three orders that have gone through to completion and one that was cancelled at last minute.

Have found some new suppliers so will be spending next few weeks adding even more interesting stock!!

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Have now added the Category Description mod and am really pleased with it. Now all I need to do is sort out the header, move the search box, change the boxes......... Why do I get the impression that the more I do the more I will still want to do!!