AUTHORIZE.NET: Sorry, your order failed!

Guest CriticalFix

Guest CriticalFix

I know people have been asking, but I just can't seem to get this prob fixed. I'm using 3.0.12 and I have Authorize.net configured to handle my payment and it appears to be all setup (I have even downloaded the Authorize AIM and SIM even though i'm not sure what those are) and I keep getting the error:

Sorry, your order failed!

You can attempt to purchase your basket contents again below:

Can anyone tell me how I can fix this! Thanks all!

It really depends on the information you are configured with. I use Authorize as my gateway and I haven't downloaded anything. The important information you need is Merchant ID and Transaction Key. You can re-configure your Transaction Key on the Authorize web site. I suggest you make yourself a new Key and make certain that your Merchant ID is correct. It is NOT your Authorize user name. Their tech support is very helpful and friendly and I think you should call them.

Guest CriticalFix

Thanks...I did call them and they said that the cart was generating the response that i'm getting.

I did generate a new API through Authorize.net, but that didn't solve the prob.

Guest jrbicycles

could you possibly explain what you did to fix your problem.

I am having the same problem but only with certain customers.

I tested using my own credit card and account on cubecart, but when my boss tries to use his account and a different credit card it gives the "Sorry your order failed" error.

So it's not for every order but some.

I am using CC 3.013 / Authorize.net AIM

SOME ONE HELP!!!

Thanks