First CubeCart Store

Guest maksum

Let me know what you think. I'm very interested in receiving feedback, as I'm already started on my second CubeCart store:

Keepsake Stuffer

I've been creating and maintaining OSCommerce sites for a while, and cubecart was a real breath of fresh air as far as customizing the look goes.

There are some pages lacking content, but those will be coming.

Thanks in advance for any feedback,

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Brivtech

HA HA HA HA!

I still have my keepsake stuffer in the back of the warehouse.

I wonder if Lyle Handy is still involved with it? That's been some years now. B)

The site looks wonderful, however, one thing to add, like this this product for example: http://www.keepsakestuffer.com/index.php?a...mp;productId=50

There's no pack quantity. I would very much doubt that I'd be buying a single balloon for that money, so are they gross packs or 100 count packs? You need to keep an eye on such details. :)

I like the header " Keepsake Balloon Stuffing machine a classy way to wrap your gift in a balloon" - Nice way to help search engines when people are looking for the competition! ;) B)

Thanks for the heads up. I'll bring up the balloon count thing with my client. It is most definitely a work in progress as far as the content goes.

Thanks for your feedback!

Mike

Guest ITechWest

I am very impressed with your stores look... who would have known that you did not pay $1500 for one of those overpriced shopping carts out there!

Your site is a great example of how well cube cart can be utilized and customized ;)

Quick note... the picture on your about page is not working...

file:///L:/casketwholesaler/casketwholesaler-www/images/temple.jpg

That is the current location of the file, you just need to move it to your web server.

Guest paulabakerparkin

I like how you have laid out the navigation, very easy to use. The only thing, and this is little, I would say let it down were the box titles. I'm not keen on the grey colour, reminds me too much of the basic skins available.

Other then that though, great work! */*