Dedicated SSL Helllllllllllllp!

Guest threemonkeysmusic

Guest threemonkeysmusic

I read over all of the suggestions on the forum for enabling SSL in Cubecart, and I can't seem to get it running, no matter what I do.

I followed the instructions on the Cubecart site, matching them up and comparing them with the tips here--still nothing. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious! :)

Here's the situation. I have dedicated SSL (not shared), my store is in the main directory of my webspace, not in a subfolder, and I have a subfolder installed by my webserver called "Secure_Server" (All that is in there currently is an index.html page generated by my webhost when they put the directory in.)

I'm running Cubecart 3.0.10

My SSL settings in Cubecart Admin are as followws:

Root SECURE Public HTML Folder to store:

/

Absolute SECURE URL to store:

https://3monkeysmusic.com

Server SECURE Root Directory:

/big/dom/x3monkeysmusic/www

But when I enable, the main page of the site comes up fine, but any pages that should be secure (cart.php, for example) come up as "not found".

So, what am I doing wrong?

I would be thrilled to find out I was just doing something stupid and there's an easy fix! :)

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide...

--Michael

Guest threemonkeysmusic

Your settings seem to be correct. Where is this coming from: Server SECURE Root Directory:

/big/dom/x3monkeysmusic/www this is not in admin, or I've never seen it there before.

this is the server root directory of my site, where my files are stored on FutureQuest.

--Michael