Applying an external gateway manually

Guest combat_kaare

Guest combat_kaare

I want to apply NetAxept so that they handle all creditcard transaction. This works so that the information in the customers cart is transferred to the page containing NetAxept's payment module. Their module is a script that will be implemented into my CubeCart's Killer-template.. This page will be running on NetAxept's own server, so all transactions are handled completly by this trusted 3rd party. It'll use SSL and all the trimmings.

I'm asking/begging for advice on how to implement this correctly.. I'm basicly bypassing the payment module in CubeCart, so that after the customer confirms his delivery address, he'll be taken to the payment page on NetAxept's server. When the payment is confirmed, the customer is to be returned to our server again as if it's used one of the CubeCart's payment modules.

:)

I want to apply NetAxept so that they handle all creditcard transaction. This works so that the information in the customers cart is transferred to the page containing NetAxept's payment module. Their module is a script that will be implemented into my CubeCart's Killer-template.. This page will be running on NetAxept's own server, so all transactions are handled completly by this trusted 3rd party. It'll use SSL and all the trimmings.

I'm asking/begging for advice on how to implement this correctly.. I'm basicly bypassing the payment module in CubeCart, so that after the customer confirms his delivery address, he'll be taken to the payment page on NetAxept's server. When the payment is confirmed, the customer is to be returned to our server again as if it's used one of the CubeCart's payment modules.

:)

You have to add the Netaxept cubecart gateway to your cubecart. Netaxept is NOT CubeCart built-in gateway however it is developed and published :D

I sent you a PM.

• 9 months later...

I Want To Integrate Netaxept Payment Gateway Into My Joomla Site.

My Site Uses VirtueMart As The Webshop

Any Help On How To Integrate Netaxept With My Virtuemart Webshop Will Be Greatly Appreciated.