Really Really Desperate cannot access view/add products or categories

Guest pagoda

I have upgraded from .0.9 to .14 and all I get is blank screens or the page hangs no matter what web browser I use and it seems like it keeps searching for the products or the categories but nothing happens.

This problem is in the admin section the front end works fine

Here are the error messages that I did get when I was able to access the inventory now I dont even get them.

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/animepag/public_html/includes/functions.inc.php on line 243

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/animepag/public_html/admin/products/index.php on line 425

I know you probably read this in click here but I am really reallly desperate and any help would be appreciated.

I have upgraded from .0.9 to .14 and all I get is blank screens or the page hangs no matter what web browser I use and it seems like it keeps searching for the products or the categories but nothing happens.

This problem is in the admin section the front end works fine

Here are the error messages that I did get when I was able to access the inventory now I dont even get them.

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/animepag/public_html/includes/functions.inc.php on line 243

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/animepag/public_html/admin/products/index.php on line 425

I know you probably read this in click here but I am really reallly desperate and any help would be appreciated.

Try another server. It seems current server resources are very weak.

Could very well be a file didn't upload properly either. You might look try re-uploading all the 3.0.14 files and see if it helps.

If you still can't get it, consider hiring an expert to help. Or better yet, license your copy and submit a support ticket to Devellion. :D

:)

@ Sir William i reuploaded the .14 files and stil having the same problem.

@ convict i am in touch with my hosting company and they say that they cannot change the script execution time out. even they dont know what the problem is.

i even reuploaded the 3.0.9 backup into a separate directory and its not working either

soo any other sugegestions out there?

OK the thing is resolved..it seems that it was something at the host site that kept doing the timing out.

They have since moved me to a differernt server.

The thing was it was just weird that it happened just after I upgraded from .9 to .14.

Thank you Sir William and Convict for all your help