Upgrade help please

Guest tarnage

Hey guys i'm using cubecart 12 i want to upgrade to 13 but i'm scared of losing all my content what do i do? Should i wait for cubecart 1.1?
I think you meant 3.1 instead of 1.1.

Wondering how do you want to uprade to 3.1 if you are scared of losing all your content :)

3 general ways:

- manual upgrade using change logs + old DB upgrade

- latest files (3.0.14) upload (you have unmodified 3.0.12) + old DB upgrade

- clean latest version installation + old DB export + new DB import + mods application (if any)

Guest dreamkingdom

Hey guys i'm using cubecart 12 i want to upgrade to 13 but i'm scared of losing all my content what do i do? Should i wait for cubecart 1.1?

I need step by step instructions also....There are alot of us newbies out here trying to learn how to maintain the cubecart :dizzy: Please help us or refer to a someone that we can pay to do all of it for us.

Peace,

Stephanie

All you need is written in installation package. The upgrade matters need some experiences.

If you dont know what to do it is strongly recomended to hire someone to do it for you.

Try to contact Develion - you are cubecart registered user, or someone like me :dizzy: We cannot promote any 3rd Party related services the only place is cubecart.org forum for. Please drop me a PM if you interested.