Argh! Layout problems!

Guest paulabakerparkin

Guest paulabakerparkin

Hello,

Please find the problem at the link...

www.projeto.co.uk/shop

As you can see the right hand Projeto Latest box has gone all funny at the bottom. I've tried to assign a fixed height but the doesn't seem to work. How can I get it to keep within the box?

Paula

Hi Paula ;)

Site is looking good.

The problem is that you have 6 opening divisions in that news section and 8 closing division tags, this is blowing the layout.

Each of the "news articles" looks like this:

<a href="index.php?act=latestNews&amp;page=0#article5" class="txtDefault">Protection</a> (17 Dec 2006)<br/>

<div>

I stand in front of you. I take the force of the blow. Protection. Your a girl and I'ma boy but sometimes you look so small. I don't have no fear. I'll take on any man here. They said that's not the way it should be.

</div></div>

Guest paulabakerparkin

Hi Paula ;)

Site is looking good.

The problem is that you have 6 opening divisions in that news section and 8 closing division tags, this is blowing the layout.

Each of the "news articles" looks like this:

<a href="index.php?act=latestNews&amp;page=0#article5" class="txtDefault">Protection</a> (17 Dec 2006)<br/>

<div>

I stand in front of you. I take the force of the blow. Protection. Your a girl and I'ma boy but sometimes you look so small. I don't have no fear. I'll take on any man here. They said that's not the way it should be.

</div></div>

That is what I thought the problem would be, but how do I go about getting it to not add the extra </div>'s?

Paula, you have a third-party mod there - send PM if you need specific help, they frown on helping with 3rd-party probs in this forum.

In general: there has to be code there to create a loop of news articles. It will be a <!--BEGIN: xxx --> and <!-- END: xxx --> sort of code, for the articles themselves. You need to take one </div> out from between those tags and place it just after the END tag for the loop. This is not the BEGIN and END tags for the entire section, but for the loop of specific articles ;)