Organizing Store?

Guest Darrin

Greetings all,

I'm putting together my first attempt at a CC store and I'm spinning in circles :(

The store will be carrying various fishing tackle and equipment. The problem that I'm having is figuring out how to organize the various categories and product's. I have a manufacturer that has 20 different products, I'll use one here.

The product comes packaged in three different sizes, three different quantities and 27 colors. What would be the simplest way to organize?

I need to be able to show the customer all of the colors available also.

Thanks in advance!

Darrin

I would look at some of your competitors and find one you like to model yours after actually.

Organizing products is one of the hardest things to do with a new store - especially since what makes perfect sense to you might make no sense to your customers. It's always best to give your customers a choice.

Since you can put things in multiple categories, give your customers more than one way to find them. But since I know zero about fishing, I really cannot give specifics.