Cubecart---supported by Internet Explorer Version 6 ???

Guest dreamkingdom

Guest dreamkingdom

Hey there,

I have a license for my cubecart and am having great difficulty getting my cube fixed.

Has Cubecart developed an issue with Internet Explorer version 6?

I'm dealing with support right now about an issue with the FCK editor...They tested it using Mozilla and my image files show up in the FCK editor.

When I use the editor, say to add a product and then click to add/edit an image. when that window opens you can "browse server" when I choose that, the window opens that should be showing the images that I've uploaded but now it just shows "error on page" symbol in the bottom left corner.

Up until about 5 weeks ago all the images showed up...so now that support has tested it in Mozilla I wonder if other users with IE version 6 have encountered problems.

While in the admin area, looking at "manage images" all of my files show up there...so if they are showing up there why aren't they showing up in the editor..the images have been uploaded to the server, right?

I desperately need help resolving this...please help me...

Stephanie

www.dreamkingdom.us (coming soon!)

Sooner if I can get my editor to work since now I have no way to insert a product picture :(/

Stephanie,

Please download the latest version of fckeditor from cubecart.org. Just do a search for it and you'll find it easily enough. Upload it to your server overwriting the existing files. I think this will fix your problem. Also you can see if your permissions are set correctly.

Guest dreamkingdom

Stephanie,

Please download the latest version of fckeditor from cubecart.org. Just do a search for it and you'll find it easily enough. Upload it to your server overwriting the existing files. I think this will fix your problem. Also you can see if your permissions are set correctly.

Hey there,

So as far as you know it is not an issue with Internet Explorer??

Is the file name out at the server fckeditor??

I don't know how to know if the permissions are set correctly.....What settings should it be?

Thanks so much for the help...

Guest dreamkingdom

Is the file name out at the server fckeditor?? What does this mean? The filename at cubecart.org is fckeditor. Very simple, get it; upload it.

Hey there, This is what I was asking you about */*/

Below are all the folders and files in my "cube" folder at MY host.....do I upload the fck file into any specific folder? Take a look below and then give me an answer if you don't mind....I an new to this so please be gentle with me :P/

I totally understood which file to look for over at cubecart.org, OK? That is not what I was asking you about...

Thanks again, Stephanie

/ public_html / cube / (Current Folder)

Create New Folder

Upload file(s)

Up one level

admin 755

classes 755

docs 755

extra 755

images 755

includes 755

js 755

language 755

modules 755

pear 755

skins 755

Create New File

cart.php 4 k 0644

confirmed.php 2 k 0644

download.php 3 k 0644

error_log 11 k 0644

fantversion.php 0 k 0644

index.php 6 k 0644

offLine.php 0 k 0644

switch.php

I think i'm having the same problem! i'm also using iexplorer 6. I sometimes get the same error message when uploading images for products - sometimes they're there and sometimes they're not! Also i'm using Tahoma and colour on my descriptions and have noticed that all my product pages have errors on them could this be due to the FCKeditor ???? should i also upgrade?

Please please let me know as i've been battling this issue for the last couple of days!

Regards,

Antz */*

Oh by the way - where do i get the upgrade from?