VOIP Support

Guest xtremex

Guest xtremex

I am testing integrating VOIP support from our partner Innotel into CubeCart. I need a few testers who would like to help test the service and quality

They have given me the green light to accept 10 people to give an INN to, which is an Innotel Network Number similar to an actual phone number it starts with an 8 for network calling which is totally free

Anyone interested in testing this out shoot me a PM or an email to [email protected]

Include the following:

Name

Country

Desired INN (ANY Number at least 7 digits starting with an 8)

Desired Password for your account

Desired Numeric Password for Voicemail capabilities

E-mail address for voicemail to email capabilities

Desired Protocol:

SIP link edited by roban (Counterpath X-Lite)

IAX link edited by roban (Idefisk)

If you are unsure how to use these programs please ask and I will assist you, depending on which protocol you wish to use SIP no firewall, IAX behind firewall, Download the appropriate version and enter your username and details after you receive confirmation from Innotel. You will be able to call anyone on the network for free, so tell your friends and call them for free too once they have an account

Guest xtremex

No problem those links were to the software that supports each protocol, it is freeware I only put them there as a reference to the software which would best suit each protocol so that if any users wish to test this service they know where to find the software