Product Order on site

Guest birdfood

Guest birdfood

I would like to know if products added to the site can be displayed in the order I require i.e. if for instance I add 30 products in 3 sizes e.g. 1kg - 5kg and 20kg items and the order I would like them to be viewed on the site is 1kg 5kg 20kg of nuts and 1kg 5kg 20kg of bolts and so on but after adding the products the order displayed on site is all jumbled up is there any easy way of sorting them into the order I want?

Guest birdfood

Thanks Roben, I will have a look as ti is driveing me potty. on my old website I was able to add products then alocate a number to each product in the category i.e 1,2,3,4,5,6 and so on, this could be done from all top cats and subs etc. but the only way I have found to enter the products in the correct odrder is to first decide how many products I need for a cateogry eg. 10 then add ten products i.e. 12345678910 then add the correct products names (replaceing the numbers) to the numbers shown on the website which may be 5138694210 so the 5 would be the first size i.e. 1kg 1 second size and so on.