What do you guys think?

• 2 weeks later...

There are some very noticable differences between IE6 and FireFox.

The site is too wide for the lower resolutions screens (or windowed browsers).

The CubeCart copyright footer is almost unreadable.

Otherwise, nice.

1/ Unfortunately there will always be some differences but those which i have found so far seem to be very small.

2/ The site is designed to work with resolutions larger than 800x600 but it still works very well at 800x600 because most of the relevant content is displayed on the right side of the page.

3/ It was orange but somehow it has turned black after the latest update. Need to get back in and fix it. Thanks for pointing it out.

Overall its very nice smile.gif I would change the text "If you cant find what your looking for, please get in touch" in your categories to "If you cant find what your looking for, please contact us" with a hyperlink to your Contact Us page.

That sounds like a good idea. Need to get to work on that !!

Thanks for the comments.

Gav

Guest Pete_bolton

You have a problem on your website...

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/eskc/public_html/includes/boxes/randomProd.inc.php:82) in /home/eskc/public_html/includes/boxes/shoppingCart.inc.php on line 78

This error came on view basket

I had the same problem 3 days ago and im sorry to say i had to upload the a fresh install of CC 3.0.15 and just used the same database, i copied my skin over and there wasnt really a problem. I belive my problems came from the testamonials mod (i probaly did sometihng wrong when i tried to install it)

Good luck

Pete

You have a problem on your website...

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/eskc/public_html/includes/boxes/randomProd.inc.php:82) in /home/eskc/public_html/includes/boxes/shoppingCart.inc.php on line 78

This error came on view basket

I had the same problem 3 days ago and im sorry to say i had to upload the a fresh install of CC 3.0.15 and just used the same database, i copied my skin over and there wasnt really a problem. I belive my problems came from the testamonials mod (i probaly did sometihng wrong when i tried to install it)

Good luck

Pete

Managed to fix the problem. It must have happened when I added the 3.0.14 update. Thanks for pointing it out.

• 1 month later...
Guest MadCatRik

Hi

Nice looking site.

But you don't have the SEO mod installed! It's free!

This is crucial for you getting good page rankings for Google etc. An absolute must to generate more business.

Also you should pay Cubecart to get the "powered by cubecart" bit removed. This will also help your page ranking.

Cheers

Richard

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice & well laid out. Did you use a mod to get the changing pictures on the main page?

Yes and no, there are a few tutorials on modding the home page. I used a few of them and a flash based jpg rotator to get the desired effect.

• 1 month later...
Guest rohloff

hi

nice site, looks well smart with some top gear for sale

i need some help, hopefully youre the man to ask...i posted a thread here:

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....showtopic=26893

nobody has managed to answer it but i wanna do what you have on your site with them images on the right linking to the products..can u tell me where to code these please

cheers

btw Pshawny...that image mod is available here: http://www.jeroenwijering.com/

Guest itrends

To be honest, its a nice site, but I would try using a different page background. Compare to the rest of the site it is pretty bad and looks cheap. It would be enough to stop me making a purchase with you as it doesnt have the 'pro' edge.

Perhaps try some darker shades of grey, even just a solid colour, as this will also help push your orange and buttons out of the screen a little more in contrast.

Overall it looks nice. :dizzy:

• 2 weeks later...