Showing off...

Guest paulabakerparkin

I used Cubecart with my exisiting website. What do you think?

http://www.chunkomunko.com

Your main site is great, although a little slow to load, but I do think you could do just a little more with the cart. What I think would transform it, is to change the box headings to images and use some of those great images you have already to really set things off. I would also change the colours of your view cart button to match the rest of the site and I would add a little more adding to the product page text so that it is not touching the line...actually I would just remove the line!

Just add a little more of thse fantastic graphics to the cart and it will look super!

Paula

Okay, I might be a bit slow today, but it took me a while to find a way to purchase your items.

You might want to make it a bit clearer to get to a purchase page. You have a link to a cart, but that doesn't help if you haven't purchased anything yet.

Something like a "Click here to place your order" or "Click here to see our many varieties" could be a good thing.

Guest targabuff

Maybe you fixed any slow loading, but it ran pretty fast for me (cable modem). I think it looks great! I can also appreciate the time you put in to modifying the template.

Good job!

• 2 weeks later...

Looks pretty good.

If i were to do 1 teeny weeny thing, i would set your main background image to be fixed rather than scrolling. Images with lots of lines, like yours, really go for my eyes when you scroll up and down. Fixing their position makes it look a lot smoother.

Gav.

Guest techbuzz

I used Cubecart with my exisiting website. What do you think?

http://www.chunkomunko.com

Attractive site. How do you go directly to the checkout/basket? Default and most sites I see have this:

Click Add to Basket --> Item placed in basket but same page just refreshes.

Your site:

Click Add --> Opens basket page showing item and checkout link.

I need your checkout flow on my site! :)

Guest Brivtech

Regarding the main image - The reason it's loading slow on some computers, is because it's a big file in terms of web graphics.

With some HTML and CSS formatting, you could break the image up and make use of text, which will not only reduce the loading times, but also allow for parts of this current to be search-engine readable.

Create a background pattern as a repeat, and overlay the images onto it. It'll save loads of bandwidth as well.