This is what I want! How do I do it?

Guest kea808

Guest kea808

I got CubeCart because I saw this site ( http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/) on Cubecarts homepage and want something almost exactly like this. I really like that look where the "Items in Cart" is located on top rather than on the sides or how their 'cart' is a red bucket.

Does any one know of any mods or skins similar to this type of layout? I've looked through so many already and I just want someone to point me in the right direction. I can't bare to look at anymore skins. :(

They have an image called cartBg.gif as the red bucket. You can download this image and replace your skins/your skin/styleImages/icons/basket.gif with this one. Just rename it basket.gif. Please note that making it fit into your particular situation might take a bit of work.

You can also move the {SESSION} tag in index.tpl and place it anywhere you want it. You might have to play with the font sizes to make it fit where you want it. This is done in style.css txt/txtSession