"UPS canada standard"--how to get it to work?

Guest shereen

Guest shereen

i've tried enabling the "UPS Canada Standard" option in my UPS module, but it has never worked (nothing shows up at checkout). even after i uploaded kristina's UPS Rate Fix--thanx!!!! kristina!!!--the "Canada Standard" option still doesn't work after being enabled.

how does one get that to function?

also--and this question is directed to kristina primarily, but if anyone else knows--how does one add the "UPS Worldwide Saver" service to the script? the current UPS services being offered through CC are apparently not available to all countries, as i've found out (ie, Worldwide Express; Worldwide Expedited; Worldwide Express Plus). i'd like to add the "Worldwide Saver" service so that those other countries can still have UPS service through CC.

any help is appreciated.

--s--

http://www.splashgearusa.com

• 1 month later...

i've tried enabling the "UPS Canada Standard" option in my UPS module, but it has never worked (nothing shows up at checkout). even after i uploaded kristina's UPS Rate Fix--thanx!!!! kristina!!!--the "Canada Standard" option still doesn't work after being enabled.

how does one get that to function?

also--and this question is directed to kristina primarily, but if anyone else knows--how does one add the "UPS Worldwide Saver" service to the script? the current UPS services being offered through CC are apparently not available to all countries, as i've found out (ie, Worldwide Express; Worldwide Expedited; Worldwide Express Plus). i'd like to add the "Worldwide Saver" service so that those other countries can still have UPS service through CC.

any help is appreciated.

--s--

http://www.splashgearusa.com

You can get Canada Post shipping module at our web site HERE