admin blanked

Guest r.mcl

My fault, but when I added my details to become an administrator I didn't tick the box 'supa user'. I then deleted the other user as I was taking over from him .Now I cannot access any of the management catagories on the left hand side in order to modify the web site including the 'add new administrator' section. How do I resolve this ?

You have to upgrade your account to superuser OR add super admin manually:

1) using DB manager like phpMyadmin

2) using php script

Simple script will update yourusername to super admin. Replace yourusername with your one.

<?php

include_once("includes/global.inc.php");

include_once("classes/db.inc.php");

$db = new db();

$db->misc("UPDATE `".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_admin_users` SET isSuper = 1 WHERE username = 'yourusername');

?>

Just make a php file (content above), upload to site root folder and "run". Run means add URL with path to this file and hit <ENTER> in your borwser.

:)

My fault, but when I added my details to become an administrator I didn't tick the box 'supa user'. I then deleted the other user as I was taking over from him .Now I cannot access any of the management catagories on the left hand side in order to modify the web site including the 'add new administrator' section. How do I resolve this ?

;) I am now back on line.........thanks convict.

• 1 month later...
Guest www_ecommerce

Maybe we are missing something.

We created a php file and tried both the DB user-name and CubeCart user-name and then saved run.php and uploaded to store root. Then visited www.domain.com/store/run.php and nothing happens. Then visited www.domain.com/store/admin/ and have same results of when login all boxes on left hand side are grey and comment of saying you do not have permission to access.

Please advise.