errors when going to admin page

Guest phaidros52

Guest phaidros52

Hi all,

I have now installed my shop and want to work on the admin page. The shop comes up ok but without images. The admin page gives me this:

Warning: main(/classes/db.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/mypage.com/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 60

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/classes/db.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/www/mypage.com/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 60

Warning: main(/admin/includes/navigation.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/mypage.com/admin/includes/header.inc.php on line 57

Warning: main(/admin/includes/navigation.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/mypage.com/admin/includes/header.inc.php on line 57

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/admin/includes/navigation.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/www/mypage.com/admin/includes/header.inc.php on line 57

Of course all the files and dirs are there, I did a copy of the whole distribution. The image and sub dirs have permissions set to 777, subdir "install" is deleted.

The global.inc.php looks like this:

<?php

$glob['dbdatabase'] = 'databasename';

$glob['dbhost'] = 'localhost';

$glob['dbpassword'] = '****';

$glob['dbprefix'] = '';

$glob['dbusername'] = 'username';

$glob['installed'] = '1';

$glob['rootDir'] = '';

$glob['rootRel'] = '/';

$glob['storeURL'] = 'http:///mypage.com';

?>

Now, since my store is in the root dir of mypage.com I am not sure, if the "rootDir" and "rootRel" in global.inc.php are formed correctly, and if not, how to do them.

Any guru here to help me on the saddle? Please?

Guest phaidros52

$glob['rootDir'] = ''; needs a path entered. Try this:

$glob['rootDir'] = '/home/www';

Or call your host for the correct path

Also you have an extra / in $glob['storeURL'] = 'http:///mypage.com';

Thanks a lot roban. That did the trick. rootDir had to be /home/www/mypage.com so the prog could find its way to the files. And of course a triple /// does not help at all :-).

Thank you - everything seems to work now.