Constructive Critisicim!!

Guest stijnj

what can i say......

looks verry fine :)

I would replace the redirecting page (not so search-engine friendly) with a splash page though ( you have a nice logo)

with a little hack you could show random video titles etc on that page + optimize your metatags

Stijn

ps good luck with the online bussiness !

Good idea..I never liked the redirect page but I would rather the customers get to the store area asap without having to view a splash page..However..something in keeping with the rest of the site would look cool...

Thanks again Stijn....

***keep on modding****hehehehe :)

I'd agree with Stijnj, loose the re direct page, it will cost you hits in the long run!!!

Maybe before you go to further you should re upload your store to the root directory on your server, so you wouldn't need a redirect or splash screen.

Like the colour scheme, green/black nice!!!

One thing though the bottom gifs on the side boxes looks a little lost, maybe you could ditch the bottom line altogether as i don't think you need it with such a good colour scheme.

Also when you veiw products in a category, i wasn't to keen on odd row and even row scheme, may look better if both were black?

Other than that very nice, you won't go wrong with Stijnj mods either :wacko:

• 1 month later...

how do i change the overall look of cube cart is there some sort of plug-in maybe i know this sounds like a stupid question but i dont have a lot of webpage design skills .... Redlinerspitstop.com

No plug--in.

You either learn how to do it yourself, or you can read my Tutorial on the subject (see link in my signature), or you can find someone who does custom cubecart designs...someone like.....well....me, funnily enough. Visit my website (link below) for some ideas.

:D