Can someone give me advice?

Guest prissanna

Guest prissanna

Look at this page of my website. The second thumbnail is enlarged like I want to do them all. I had a friend look at it and she says 'You'll also need to widen the tables that the pics are in. This is probably in the HTML code or "source code." ' What would be the reasoning for this? Does it look odd or something? It looks perfectly fine to me. Just confused is all.

Guest prissanna

Is there any way to resize the table? I would like to keep the thumbnail images that size (I could go a little smaller) because they are easier to see.

Guest prissanna

Yeah, but I want to resize all my images to that size. I just did one to see what it would look like. The other thumbnails are WAY too small and I'm afraid that will drive away potential customers.

Guest Meow Meow

Yeah, but I want to resize all my images to that size. I just did one to see what it would look like. The other thumbnails are WAY too small and I'm afraid that will drive away potential customers.

+++

I had the same prob. in the past. I would recommend that you use David Eaton's fix thumb mods at cc.org. ;)

To resize the auto-generated thumbnails, you'll need to change the size setting in Admin, and then delete the images in 'images/uploads/thumbs'. I can't remember if there was a modification to when the thumbs get re-generated, but if they are not re-generated automatically you'll need to reselect each image in each product.

You could change the latout of the text, price and buttons to fix the right column issue. The table could be modified to put the text along the top of each row and the buttons and price below it.