Is there an estimate for 3.0 release date?

craigfh

I understand that a lot of mods may not be affective in 3.0. For that reason I have not added the mods I need to continue on my site. So I have 2 questions?

1. Is there an estimate when 3.0 might be ready for release?

2. Will you be publishing anything soon pertaining to what the new features will be?

:wacko:

Craig

How long is a peice of string??

I don't think you can put a timescale on creating something like this, answering mails asking on timescale and features will only cause valuable coding time to be eaten up!!!

When Brooky gets it done he gets it done in my eyes, just be patient, C3 will rock the socks off many, many other carts that are out there, I'm sure..

:wacko: I absolutely believe the product will knock the socks off any other product out there. I just had no clue where anything was at on the new product and just trying to make some decisions for my clients. I understand though and will be patient. :)

Brooky this message is specifically for you

I want to tell you that I owe you my life, since I discovered Cube Cart and published my livestore all within a 3week period my sales have gone thru the roof.

You have made me compete with my competitors and win..

I would love to see the new version come out tomorrow because wherever its at Im sure it rocks, but I would also benefit from alot of what could be added to it.

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for your good deeds and please keep up the good work.

With Gratitude

Ed Peterson

http://www.nothingbutgelcandles.com

P.S. If you anyone buys a candle from me, in the comments section of checkout put the word brooky, I'll ship to you, within the US for free..

Minimum 15$ order please!!!!!

LOVE TO BROOKY

SORRY BOUT CAPS BUT WANNA MAKE SURE BROOKY SEES THIS... BROOKY PLEASE IF YOU DO NOTHING ELSE IN THE NEW VERSION AD A WAY TO TAX STATE BY STATE BECAUSE LIKE MY BUSINESS AND MANY OTHERS WE ONLY TAX THE RESIDENTS OF THE STATE WE SHIP FROM..

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT CAN BE DONE..

thank you, and ill guaranttee ya when its released as soon as i can transfer everything over, hopefully with some help becuase im a bigginner.. then ill buy a license..

Don't mean to get off topic but stijnj thank you for that. It's annoying when a person's first post is asking a question that's been answered a million times. It's simple folks just enter some keywords and you'll probably find what your looking for.

I'm not perfect but this happens on a daily basis.

Enough of my rant though. Can't wait for CC3.

Well I guess I owe you a big apology, in my opinion if it was so annoying to hear me repeat everyone else then why did you take the time to even make it to what I said....

Sorry for asking a question but becasue Im new to cubecart and its functions i asked the one person I knew might know the answer...

Lets be friends and buy a candle

http://nothingbutgelcandles.com

lolj/k

Ed

P.S. Ill remember to search from now on, I wont bother brooky anymore until the new one comes out and I have questions about stuff he didnt add...lol