Site Documents - Multiple Pages

Guest Sharpshot

Guest Sharpshot

Hello,

I have a links page: http://www.superbows.co.uk/links/info_6.html

And I am using a Link Exchange program, although its telling me this:

Warning: We have noticed that you have more then 50 outbound links on this link page. According to Google they recommend that you have less then 50 links per web page or your PageRank will go down. We strongly recommend that you split this link page so that it has only 25 links on it, and create link page 2 where you would add the next 25 links. When you split the link pages make sure that you have a link that can take you back and forward from link page to the link page. If you need help with splitting link pages let us know.

Now I would like to know how to make multiple pages from the

http://www.superbows.co.uk/links/info_6.html

Like page 1,2,3,4 still keeping the frame of my website...

and not having tons of site doc links at the bottom.

Can anyone help?

Kind regards

Sam

I'm not sure if there's a better way of doing this, but one way would be to use a mod available over at the .org site to expand the capabilities of the Site Doc function.

With one particular mod, you can categorize the site docs so that you can have some in one area, more in another area, and still others completely hidden (although available with the right link).

While I'm not aware of it, you might try looking to see if anyone's created a mod to create a multi-page site doc.