adding text in main page

Guest bikedevil1983

Guest bikedevil1983

Hi there,

I'm trying to add some text to the mainpage, so it is displayed at every page. I want to add these texts:

All prices are without 19% tax | Microsoft-shop . (only then in dutch: Ale prijzen zijn exclusief 19% BTW | Microsoft-shop is onderdeel van )

I would like to have these at the bottom of my page, just above my site docs. does anybody know how to do this, and where i've gotta do this, so it is displayed at every page.

Every help is gratefully appriciated..

Guest pixibab

*Link removed by Al. Please keep all mods at cubecart.org*

Hi there,

I'm trying to add some text to the mainpage, so it is displayed at every page. I want to add these texts:

All prices are without 19% tax | Microsoft-shop is part of Brijn Webproducts. (only then in dutch: Ale prijzen zijn exclusief 19% BTW | Microsoft-shop is onderdeel van Brijn Webproducts)

I would like to have these at the bottom of my page, just above my site docs. does anybody know how to do this, and where i've gotta do this, so it is displayed at every page.

Every help is gratefully appriciated..

Guest bikedevil1983

i've tried to search at cubecart.org, but can't seem to find it...can someone give me the keyword of the mod?

or on wich words i've gotta search? because I really can't find it! :dizzy:

edit:

is it perhaps a possibility, that I put the copyright a bit lower, and put the text above it? so put the text above the copyright, and then give 2 <br> and then the copyright? or is that inviolation with the rules? (hope I say it right! :))