ukdriftwood - What do you think?

Guest Daveo

Guest paulabakerparkin

Could I have some comments on what you wonderful people think of me site? Its:

www.ukdriftwood.co.uk

I know the skin hasnt changed from the original one but what do you all think of the content?

Many Thanks

This may sound cheeky, but is anyone going to actually buy driftwood?

.....you'll be surprised.

Driftwood has many uses, including:

• Driftwood for in flower arrangements or any other crafts
  • To display jewellery on, for sale on your own website or shop window, or even for just at home
  • Driftwood once treated looks amazing in a fish tank, none of this plastic fake stuff, why not have the real thing!
  • It can be combined with other pieces to form sculptures that look great as an ornament in a modern flat or business
  • Theres loads more ideas on my site!

Dave

Guest paulabakerparkin

Could I have some comments on what you wonderful people think of me site? Its:

www.ukdriftwood.co.uk

I know the skin hasnt changed from the original one but what do you all think of the content?

Many Thanks

Well I take it back!

The content is fine, everything seems to work as it should!

I do think that you need to change the skin though, you could make it so cool....I've got an idea in my head now! ;)

If your talking in terms of creating one from scratch then no, but if your talking about applying a pre done one yeah I can do that!

Whats your ideas?

Cheers

Dave

Guest paulabakerparkin

If your talking in terms of creating one from scratch then no, but if your talking about applying a pre done one yeah I can do that!

Whats your ideas?

Cheers

Dave

Well it would be designing it from scratch, so there would be no point going through it if you were not planning to do that...but if you were PM me!

Guest paulabakerparkin

Perhaps in the future when I have some time, so I may well get in contact soon - cheers!

I really would suggest applying a new skin to the store as too many stores look like what you have now, and how can you stand out then?

Would can buy pre-made skins that you easily install. If you pop over to cubecart.org you'll see some of the designs available.

I am currently creating a whole load of skins, so if you would like to see them PM me.

Paula