New Site - PAYMENTS ARE LIVE - Still ironing out bugs.

Guest 2Tall

Guest paulabakerparkin

Hi there. as title, the payment gateway is live, so please dont place any orders. The site isnt live as yet, i am stil trying to iron out some bugs. One of which being the thumbnails not showing o_O

Anyway, here you go let me know what you think

http://www.letsopenabottle.com/index.php

as said, NOT LIVE BUT PAYMENT SYSTEM IS :)

It is looking really nice, but I would change a couple of things:

1. The category titles need to be a little larger and the link underline needs to be removed. Do this is add text-transform: none; to your css class for the category titles
  2. The cart and category pages are a little too red. I would suggest adding an odd or even colour of cream or white just to break the red feel.
  3. When returning back to the homepage from viewing the cart, there are errors displayed.
Paula

Hi there. as title, the payment gateway is live, so please dont place any orders. The site isnt live as yet, i am stil trying to iron out some bugs. One of which being the thumbnails not showing o_O

Anyway, here you go let me know what you think

http://www.letsopenabottle.com/index.php

as said, NOT LIVE BUT PAYMENT SYSTEM IS :)

It is looking really nice, but I would change a couple of things:

1. The category titles need to be a little larger and the link underline needs to be removed. Do this is add text-transform: none; to your css class for the category titles
  2. The cart and category pages are a little too red. I would suggest adding an odd or even colour of cream or white just to break the red feel.
  3. When returning back to the homepage from viewing the cart, there are errors displayed.
Paula

hi paula. Thanks for those suggestions i agree with you with regards to all those points, i believe i have fixed the errors you mentioned?

Hi 2Tall,

You may already be working on this but just in case...

In ie7 your sale items heading is not positioned the same as the rest of your box headings. It's showing up top/left aligned for me instead of beside your pink bullet.

taylor

Guest hobwebs

I like it very much. Only thing I'd like to mention as said above; the underlining of the links should be removed or at least altered since they are showing up as bright blue lines in Firefox2. See attached image.