Zend Development Environment 3.5.0

Guest stijnj

Guest stijnj

Writing mods.... adding mods....

Good news !

Studio 3.5 is brought to you by Zend -- the creators of PHP and the Zend Engine I & II, on which all PHP applications run. Designed for professional developers, Zend Studio 3.5 is the only PHP IDE (Integrated Development Environment) that encompasses all the development components necessary for the full PHP application life cycle. Zend Studio will speed up your PHP development process and yield robust, bug free code!

studio-big.gif

Why develop with Zend Studio?

Saves time and resources by providing a rapid code development & deployment environment

Enables the creation of bug-free robust code with the aid of analytical and optimization tools

Provides unique debugging tools that allow developers to locate and fix bugs locally or on the native deployment or staging environment

Incorporates the latest PHP 5 features and support

Designed for team-oriented development by enabling remote team environments and code management via CVS

Brought to you by the creators of the Zend Engine II, the heart of PHP 5

Available on multiple development platforms: Windows, Linux and Mac OS X

Zend.com

I have it :wacko: , I love love it , super piece of software !

Stijn

LOL - you sound like an advert.

I don't think zend works with windows 98 which may affect some people. Also, I believe it costs and there are some free alternatives.

Look at http://www.php-editors.com/ for starters.

Some freeware alternatives are available which include simple code highlighting etc. but not the advanced php debug features etc.

my PHPedit trial is gonna expire soon, gotta make a decision what to use now.

also came across a promoising looking development at http://www.fusionphp.net has made his own editor freely avaiable.

Guest stijnj

this was no advert, trust me

I just like 'THE' stuff

costs a lot and if you cannot afford to buy it ---------$249 duhhh a cubecartlicence is way to cheap haha--------------, use of software as you suggested is def good !

But we don't want to compare a Ferrari with a VW golf now do we?

:wacko:

Stijn

Edited by stijnj