Sub Cat Product Order

Guest Pete_bolton

Guest Pete_bolton

Hi, Tried searching .com & .org, cant find the answer

At the moment when the customer click on a category they then see a list of all the products in the category. From what i can tell, the sort is on the prod code, so the first product created in that category show first (assending, i think) I want to change this so newer products show first (decending i think)

Am i right with this?

What file needs editing?

Or do i need to pay for a mod?

Im using Ledgend Skin & Version 3.0.15

Thanks

Pete

:dizzy:

Guest pixibab

Hi, Tried searching .com & .org, cant find the answer

At the moment when the customer click on a category they then see a list of all the products in the category. From what i can tell, the sort is on the prod code, so the first product created in that category show first (assending, i think) I want to change this so newer products show first (decending i think)

Am i right with this?

What file needs editing?

Or do i need to pay for a mod?

Im using Ledgend Skin & Version 3.0.15

Thanks

Pete

:dizzy:

$20 / This mod by "Sir William" or something close to that (some royal brit sounding name): http://www.cubecart.org/forums/index.php?s...opic=376&hl= ... in other words, there is no simple fix for this, that I am aware of..

k

Guest Pete_bolton

Hi

Well I continued to have a look around, Estelle from .org has a free mod that has worked perfectly,

Im not always on the look out for free, bought a mod of her only last week, think ill ask her to marry me, she's making fixes for all my problems!

Guest Meow Meow

Hi

Well I continued to have a look around, Estelle from .org has a free mod that has worked perfectly,

Im not always on the look out for free, bought a mod of her only last week, think ill ask her to marry me, she's making fixes for all my problems!

++

Good Luck. :)