Store Banners and Graphics

Guest paulabakerparkin

Purchasing Graphics for your site.  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest paulabakerparkin

Hello All,

I'm thinking about creating a whole portfolio of banners and graphics for people to use on their cubecart site, but before I put in a whole load of blood, sweat and tears, I would really appreicate it if you could spare a minute of your time to answer the questions above.

Thanks to All!

Paula

In response to your poll... some comments.

Yes, I would pay for a banner/logo if I wasn't happy with the result I have produced myself. However for $10 you wont get much. If you want a logo done at Sitepoint.com the minimum prize you must offer is $100.

Pre-designed banners with set text - again very hard to do. You are creating a very small market and probably ruling out many customers. A pre-designed banner but allowing text changes may open market up more.

Although 1 point... would I get a skin done here, possibly yes - people here I think will know CC better. Would I get a banner - not so sure. I think there are probably sites out there that are bursting with a lot more designers i.e. sitepoint.com.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest paulabakerparkin

In response to your poll... some comments.

Yes, I would pay for a banner/logo if I wasn't happy with the result I have produced myself. However for $10 you wont get much. If you want a logo done at Sitepoint.com the minimum prize you must offer is $100.

Pre-designed banners with set text - again very hard to do. You are creating a very small market and probably ruling out many customers. A pre-designed banner but allowing text changes may open market up more.

Although 1 point... would I get a skin done here, possibly yes - people here I think will know CC better. Would I get a banner - not so sure. I think there are probably sites out there that are bursting with a lot more designers i.e. sitepoint.com.

Thank you for your thoughts...