Paypal showing incorrect postage

Guest marcusb

Guest marcusb

Hi, total newbie here, I'm trying to set up a site for myself, added a few items, played around etc, but I'm stuck when it comes to payments. I've had a good search around but haven't quite found an answer

I've set up all the links to paypal, & they seem to work, I add to my basket choose paypal as an option, but when it comes to the Paypal payment page the P&P is always wrong. I changed everything to free P&P set up an item for a penny & paypal logs it as 11.01 INc P&P. I've gone through everything I can find in admin, & am now quite bald :sourcerer: I've changed the postage options, created new users, logged in on a different IP on another PC, everything I can think of

Can anyone help please?

I too am having this same problem. I have my store set up using Standard Paypal and a flat rate shipping fee with tax already included in the sale price. During checkout, you have the option to either print out an order form and mail with check or go to Paypal. In my store it shows the correct amount owed, but when you are forwarded to Paypal, it shows the amount before the flat rate shipping fee. Any help would be so greatly appreciated. Or simply a forward to where this problem may have been already answered. Thank you so much for your time.

Hi, total newbie here, I'm trying to set up a site for myself, added a few items, played around etc, but I'm stuck when it comes to payments. I've had a good search around but haven't quite found an answer

I've set up all the links to paypal, & they seem to work, I add to my basket choose paypal as an option, but when it comes to the Paypal payment page the P&P is always wrong. I changed everything to free P&P set up an item for a penny & paypal logs it as 11.01 INc P&P. I've gone through everything I can find in admin, & am now quite bald :) I've changed the postage options, created new users, logged in on a different IP on another PC, everything I can think of

Can anyone help please?