confirmed.php and currency problems !

Guest shoesholic.com.au

Guest shoesholic.com.au

hi there guys !

i have finally finished all the artwork and layout modifications to my site (phew~~~), and also have set up the PayPal IPN payment thing, but I have 2 quick questions that I cannot find "real" answers to:

(1) I can receive real payments alright (the user pays on the PayPal website), but when the user clicks "return to merchant's site" from PayPal, the confirmed.php page just displays:

Error: No payment gateway variable is set!

(2) I am in Australia and all my transactions should be in Australian Dollars (AUD)....but the prices I set in the CC Admin are all in USD (there is no AUD option in CCAdmin when I set the prices).

So I need to tell CC that all my prices are in AUD and hence let CC send the right currency to PayPal for payment.... but I cannot find help on this either >_<////

any help would be greatly appreciated !!!

Thanks in advance !!

cheers

Davo

Guest shoesholic.com.au

ok, i think i have fixed the currency problem by redoing Currency setting and products inside CC Admin.

but anyone plz shed some light on the first question.... thx :sourcerer:

• 2 months later...

ok, i think i have fixed the currency problem by redoing Currency setting and products inside CC Admin.

but anyone plz shed some light on the first question.... thx :w00t:

Make sure your payapl AUTO RETURN & PAYMENT TRANSER is set to ON.

Can some one shed some light on this, I am getting the same error when payment has processed through paypal and sent back to the store (Error: No payment gateway variable is set!). I have spent an hour hunting the forums for answers, seems more questions....

Where do I set AUTO RETURN & PAYMENT TRANSER, is there any..

Help is needed desperate..

thanks

• 3 weeks later...