My shopping cart stopped working. Please, Please, Help

Guest married2mike

Guest married2mike

I had a customer email me to tell me they were unable to place an order, I went to investigate and this is the error I'm getting. I haven't changed anything in that file recently so I have no idea why my cart stopped working.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/sonya/public_html/includes/content/cart.inc.php on line 346

Can anyone please help me find out what is wrong? PM me for my info if you need to get in and look at things.

Site address is: http://www.wholesale-decor.com

Thanks,

Sonya

Guest married2mike

Ok someone told me they think it has something to do with the cookies, or sessions. Because sometimes I log in as a shopper and it will say welcome and give my name and the cart works.

Then after adding a few things to the cart it goes back to saying welcome guest, and the cart gives me that error.

Anyone know what might be messed up based on this info?

Anyone willing to dig around I can give you ftp login in PM.

Guest married2mike

Looked in phpMyAdmin, and the sessions seem to be doing fine. Ugh I have no idea what this could be. Where are all the guru's today? lol I need you!

Guest married2mike

Is there anyone out there that can figure this out? Roban has tried, but with no luck. There has to be someone who knows how to fix this :)

The reason is a cookies issue - ask your host. Your site is not able to send correct cookies => nobody is able to add any item to a basket without an issue.

I have found TWO session cookies by visiting your site, one related to www in store domain name and second without www, thats BAD.

As second, no permament cookies sent - very odd.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chantesse

there is apparently a FIX

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/sonya/public_html/includes/content/cart.inc.php on line 346

Can anyone please help me find out what is wrong

We had this bug too: I believe it starts when your hosting provider serves up a corrupt or duplicate cookie. Once in the customer's PC it stays until they delete their cookies. On one particular day a customer had this then we replicated it after logging is as a pretend customer. After a while the problem seemed to go away on it's own.

Some time after, Brooky posted a FIX, see link below - check if it is already in your version or not and let us know how you get on:

http://bugs.cubecart.com/?do=details&id=475