Here's my store

Guest BaggBoy

Guest BaggBoy

I still have a few products to add, etc. and some bugs to fix. But my official launch date is mid-February, so I wanted the higher powers on this forum to give good honest criticism so I can fix what needs fixing prior to launch. My site is very "no-frills". Not a lot of eye candy. I admit I'm fairly illiterate when it comes to design and code, but I did what was to my best abilities.

Like I said, there are some bugs I need to fix (ssl pop-up for example). Some of them I do not know how to fix, but I did not know if it was proper to address those issues here, or to post in another area.

www.monsterguts.com

Guest paulabakerparkin

I still have a few products to add, etc. and some bugs to fix. But my official launch date is mid-February, so I wanted the higher powers on this forum to give good honest criticism so I can fix what needs fixing prior to launch. My site is very "no-frills". Not a lot of eye candy. I admit I'm fairly illiterate when it comes to design and code, but I did what was to my best abilities.

Like I said, there are some bugs I need to fix (ssl pop-up for example). Some of them I do not know how to fix, but I did not know if it was proper to address those issues here, or to post in another area.

www.monsterguts.com

I would really think about investing more time to design the store. I'm all for a 'no-frills' store, but I see this as a store having a minimalistic approach, unlike your store which looks as though it is unfinished.

There is so much competition out there now, that it is not just a case of putting a few products on a page and watching it fly out off the shelves. You have to pay complete attention to detail and design.

I'd be more than happy to give you a few pointers in the direction you could so, to make the site a little more pleasing to the eye. if you're interested PM me and we'll have a chat!

Paula