Print Order Form

Guest Acetel.Net

Guest Acetel.Net

Hi..

I still have a problem.

When i go from the admin login, i choose to edit the gateways, and when i click print order form, i guess the link his broken, because, it appears a ie error page nor found.

i have allready resolved part of the problem. i put the correct url and it does to the page it should go.

but when i want to save the changes made, i got the same error. so, i am still stoped here.

i just need to disable print order form. if someone can get that to me i will be very glad.

Thanks for you time and support in advance.

José

While you're sleeping how about giving us some more information. You're not getting any feedback because there is nothing for us to grab on to. Things like that don't just happen. You've got a path problem or you've installed a mod that has messed things up for you.

Guest Acetel.Net

I have already uploaded the module and still has that problem.

and a friend of mine is also with the same problem.

if i want to disable that mod, where would that info be saved? just need to disable it. nothing more.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Brivtech

I just got this error as well now, so I can understand better what's happening.

<edit> Firstly if you wanted to disable this gateway, simple go into the admin control panel, click on gateways, then configure next to where it says Print Order Form, then change the status from enabled to disabled. For those who wish to use it, but need a fix, read on... </edit :unsure: >

I'm using IE7 (I haven't tested this in Firefox yet, and CC 3.0.15).

What's happening is after step 5 of the checkout, it's looking for the print order form, because someone forgot to add in the root when the URL is generated.

I'm getting exactly this as the URL:

http://modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/orderForm.php

as you can see the domain is missing. Actel gave us the clue to the solution, so I'm going to have a dig in the code and look for where the URL is supposed to appear unless someone already knows and beats me to it.

EDIT:

Found the problem!

in modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/transfer.inc.php

find this:

$formAction = $GLOBALS['rootRel']."/modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/orderForm.php";

and replace it with this:

// Print Order Form link fix by Brivtech

// $formAction = $GLOBALS['rootRel']."/modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/orderForm.php";

// replaced by ...

$formAction = "modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/orderForm.php";

// End of Print Order Form link fix by Brivtech

I'll post it up as a bug right away!

Guest Brivtech

I just came across another fix, posted way way back in October last year (Although the problem seemed to exist since the beginning of September), which suggests that the problem went as far back as 3.0.12. Seems it's something as simple as a missing backslash! Hopefully when Al gets the bug report, he can look at this further to clean it up for once and for all.

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....showtopic=22440

And here's yet another posted up by both Convict and Al!

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....showtopic=21921

• 1 month later...
Guest Acetel.Net

I know i am getting bored, but this is still a problem to me.

I deleted my shop, even the mysql database, and i reinstalled everything from the beginning.

After that, i pretended to disable the print order form gateway, and still have this problem.

i still get an error page when i click in the print order form at the admin area.

can this be fixed?

Could someone send me a file where i allready got the print order form disable?

i will be very happy if someone did this to me. i got my store closed more than 2 months because of this situation.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest woodstuck

The admin error makes me wonder if it might be a file permissions setting? I've forgotten the details, but I remember I had to check those during set up.

• 3 years later...