Switching To A Linux Server :-s HELP!

Guest Harrys Flowers

Guest Harrys Flowers

Hi,

I am relatively new to CubeCart, I have finally got my store working the way i want it to but I am constantly gettting the dreaded PHP Access Violation.... :)

If I switch my hosting to a linux server will CubeCart be affected as all the directories would be different on the server due to the linux file system?? Or is there an easy fix to allow cubecart to look in the right place?

Thanks in advance.

Ross

Guest Harrys Flowers

You will change the path information in includes/global.inc. Otherwise you should be fine.

I changed that but I get the following error in Admin screen

Warning: main(home/fhlinux175/h/harrysflowers.co.uk/user/htdocs/shop/classes/db.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fhlinux175/h/harrysflowers.co.uk/user/htdocs/shop/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 60

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'home/fhlinux175/h/harrysflowers.co.uk/user/htdocs/shop/classes/db.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/fhlinux175/h/harrysflowers.co.uk/user/htdocs/shop/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 60

Warning: main(home/fhlinux175/h/harrysflowers.co.uk/user/htdocs/shop/admin/includes/navigation.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fhlinux175/h/harrysflowers.co.uk/user/htdocs/shop/admin/includes/header.inc.php on line 57

Warning: main(home/fhlinux175/h/harrysflowers.co.uk/user/htdocs/shop/admin/includes/navigation.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fhlinux175/h/harrysflowers.co.uk/user/htdocs/shop/admin/includes/header.inc.php on line 57

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'home/fhlinux175/h/harrysflowers.co.uk/user/htdocs/shop/admin/includes/navigation.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/fhlinux175/h/harrysflowers.co.uk/user/htdocs/shop/admin/includes/header.inc.php

Help Anyone?? I have checked & the files are all there?