where is "$ccUserData[0]['county']" originally

Guest shoesholic.com.au

Guest shoesholic.com.au

hello guys, i am using CCv3.0.15.

inside transfer.inc.php, the value of $ccUserData[0]['county'] is passed from CubeCart into PayPal (as a helpful additional hidden info) for payment processing.

I have done a full testing, and I know the value of $ccUserData[0]['county'] is the id, not the actual state name.

also from the full testing, I know I need to pass into PayPal the state name, in order for the user's state to appear in the Billing Information page's State dropdown list (rather than they have to select their state again in the dropdown list). otherwise when they are brought into PayPal's page, their state info inside the dropdown list will be blank.

so i need to know where "$ccUserData[0]['county']" is originally defined, in order to save the "name" in it, rather than "id".

any help will be greatly appreciated ! thanks very much in advance !!

cheers !

Davo

I wondering where you find such information. County is stored in form user filled by registration. PayPal Standard/IPN sends exact what customer filled.

Only difference is PayPal Pro - County/State abbreviation is sent instead of County/State name.

NO county id there.