Security Problem "This Page contains Secure & Non Secure Item

Atechstl

For one of our clients we made a custom template for cubecart 3.0.12. One problem that we are seeing is that there is a Security Caution Prompt that is displayed on every page when viewing a secure page that calls on the SSL. This prompt states "This Page conatins Secure & Non Secure items. Do you want to display these non-secure items?"

This can be very annoying and discomforting to a customer while checking out. Does anyone have an idea on why this is being caused and possible on how to fix it.

The URL to this store is http://www.mailbox-hq.com/index.php

Thank You!

Guest thomaswhiteeagle

For one of our clients we made a custom template for cubecart 3.0.12. One problem that we are seeing is that there is a Security Caution Prompt that is displayed on every page when viewing a secure page that calls on the SSL. This prompt states "This Page conatins Secure & Non Secure items. Do you want to display these non-secure items?"

This can be very annoying and discomforting to a customer while checking out. Does anyone have an idea on why this is being caused and possible on how to fix it.

The URL to this store is http://www.mailbox-hq.com/index.php

Thank You!

I couldn't see anything different on the page between saying yes or no so it's hard to tell. Why don't you set them up on the server with the option of ssl and non ssl sharing the same directory that would fix the problem and is how I set my customers up as it makes it simple if you miss a picture or something.

I actually just gave my programmer some money and had him fix it. He was cheap. It wasn't a problem with the SSL. The SSL was pointed to the correct address "www.website.com" so I know that wasn't the problem.

Thank you for the suggestions. It is fixed now.

• 1 month later...
Guest nixxie

I don't know if this helps as I know nothing about ssl, but I have this error come up when I'm linking in an image file that isn't held on a secure server (in my experience this is Paypal).

sorry if this is no help at all :D