Cannot get USPS to work

I have obtained my user ID from USPS and I can get the module to show that it is enabled. However, shipping charges are not showing in my shopping cart. All that shows is a very small dropdown box with no information in it. I'm doing test stores with both Cube Cart and Zen to see which I like the best. I was able to get USPS set up in Zen with no problems, so I know my USPS ID is valid and working. I've spent several hours seaching through the forum, but I've found nothing that tells how to set it up and there are no tutorials that I could find. Can someone please help?

Thanks,

Jan

I have obtained my user ID from USPS and I can get the module to show that it is enabled. However, shipping charges are not showing in my shopping cart. All that shows is a very small dropdown box with no information in it. I'm doing test stores with both Cube Cart and Zen to see which I like the best. I was able to get USPS set up in Zen with no problems, so I know my USPS ID is valid and working. I've spent several hours seaching through the forum, but I've found nothing that tells how to set it up and there are no tutorials that I could find. Can someone please help?

Thanks,

Jan

jan have you contacted the usps 800 number yet to ask them to activate your account for live server ? if not this is why you are probily having problems

Thanks,

Jan

jan have you contacted the usps 800 number yet to ask them to activate your account for live server ? if not this is why you are probily having problems

Thanks for the response. I re-uploaded my USPS files and now it seems to be working fine.

Jan

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks,

Jan

Thanks for the response. I re-uploaded my USPS files and now it seems to be working fine.

Jan

I am having the same problem in 3.0.15. It was working since Sunday. I even just called USPS and they see me on the live server.

Info is coming up blank in shipping.

Re-uploaded the files... nothing changed.

Ideas?