/ on catagories and pending order

Guest wamasterhunter

Guest wamasterhunter

Hi guys,

I have a couple questions, 1. how do I get the / off the text that says what catagory the item is in?

2. how do I make it so that it automaticly sets the setting of the order to processed, and not pending?]

Thank you,

Micah

P.S. I am using version 3.0.15 and my website is www.webtest.creationtidbits.com

Guest wamasterhunter

I found the / on catagories and changed it.

Now about the pending orders. I need that to be changed to delivered right when it is ordered. any ideas on how to do it?

THanks,

Guest wamasterhunter

In our business we get paid by either checks that we pick up when we deliver the box that they wanted or they do a monthly payment with there credit card. What we do is deliver a box every week, if you go to the website you could maybe understand better, but, basicly since we are going to deliver their order we do not worry about the processing, ect. We marked them delivered automaticly and our other website allowed us to do that.

Yes i understand what you mean.

If you dont use stok level it is easy, just a new line to includes/content/gateway.inc.php:

ADD THIS LINE

$orderSum['status'] = $db->mySQLSafe(3); // SET ORDER STATUS TO COMPLETE

JUST BEFORE

$insert = $db->insert($glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_order_sum", $orderSum);

Guest wamasterhunter

Thanks so much convict. I have had a really hard time with ecommerce for my website because we operate different than most, and so it was hard to find something that I could customize well enough to make it work but have our customers like it also. I have tried with zen cat, afcommerce cart, oscommerce cart, a javascript cart, and we currently use MXkart. None have been very good, but CC beats them all by a mile.

They have much better help also. :)

Thanks again, :)

Micah