Need Advice On Shipping

gospelsinger

i have a outdoor power equipment parts sales store and i am in the usa and i had someone send me a bad feedback i wont say what was said to me by them cause i respect others but i was hurt by there words they used apperantly they thought i was charging them 60.00 for a 1 lb package for shipping they didnt even use the drop down window is there a way i can fix this problem to where the correct shipping cost will show up i do need to find out how to set a handling fee on shipping materials and everyone knows that shipping materials cost money i normally use the bubble wrap envelopes to ship out small items it is much more lighter than boxes but they cost alot to purchase i only have a few good customers and can use some advice on what i can do to gain more as far as maybe offering free shipping on a certain amount of order i can use your alls advice on this to help my business out it seems like im starting to sale all my obselete homelite parts that i had on the shelf a long time there still in there original packages i sold two of my echo obselete items so im asking you all to help me get this shipping issue resolved i know someone out there that would know what i can do about it can actually give me the advice i need to get this accomplished thank you in advance

if you like you can view my store i have the store name on the show off topic thanks

2 things. It would be easier to understand what you are saying if you'd use some punctuation like periods, capital letters at the beginning of sentences and so forth. Your post is one long run on sentence and very difficult to understand. I mean no disrespect.

Secondly. Can we have a URL to your site please.