where is step 3 on the cart?

Guest wamasterhunter

Guest wamasterhunter

Hi,

I need my customers to be able to send the product to friend while paying for it themselves. from what I have gathered, page three does that, but it is not there!? When I click the continue button on step two, it says it is going to page three, but it goes to page four instead.? what can I do stop the dedirect?

Thanks,

Micah

My website here

Hi,

I need my customers to be able to send the product to friend while paying for it themselves. from what I have gathered, page three does that, but it is not there!? When I click the continue button on step two, it says it is going to page three, but it goes to page four instead.? what can I do stop the dedirect?

Thanks,

Micah

My website here

Just change the setting in admin control panel->Store Config->General settings->Locale Settings and set Allow dispatch to address other than invoice address? to YES

Guest wamasterhunter

Thanks Convict, that worked. How can I set it so that it does not have anything in the fields?

Also, on step 4, the "edit delivery address" is above the invoice address. Where is the code to change that?

Also, I need to add a dropdown box, a comments field and a delivery intructions field. How would I do that and intergrate it with the cart.

Sorry, my PHP knowedge is like null.

Thank you very much,

Micah

Thanks Convict, that worked. How can I set it so that it does not have anything in the fields?

Also, on step 4, the "edit delivery address" is above the invoice address. Where is the code to change that?

Also, I need to add a dropdown box, a comments field and a delivery intructions field. How would I do that and intergrate it with the cart.

Sorry, my PHP knowedge is like null.

Thank you very much,

Micah

Custom modding, please visit cubecart.org there is an appropriate forum for.