CubeCart CSS Definitions

Guest dpage44

Guest dpage44

I found this list while searching the web for a commented version of CubeCart. I thought it would be really neat if I could somehow come across a tutorial or something where the code was commented and I could come to understand of what each section did. That quest was unsuccessful, but I did come across this tidbit of information. I submit it in hope it will help other newbies understand the CSS definitions used in CubeCart. I found no such information searching this forum. Those of you more experienced please point out any discrepancies. and Moderators, if it's not allowed, please delete it.

.searchBtn — The “GO†button for your search box.

.searchBox — box that you write in for search

.textbox– The number that shows up in the quantity box from the view cart page

.submit — The “Join Now†button for mailing list, and the “Add†button for adding product codes to shopping cart.

li.bullet– little bullets that show up for the catagories

li.bulletLrg — bullet for “tell a friendâ€

li.num — numbers for products in sale and popular products

.txtSession — text for “Search for†“Welcome Guest†and brackets

.txtCopy– text in info box “products 2, catagories 1, prices: US dollarsâ€

.txtSiteDocs– text “subscribe to our mailing list†and “Emailâ€

a.txtSession, a.txtSiteDocs– “Login†and “Registerâ€

a.txtSession:hover, a.txtSiteDocs:hover– mouse over for “Login†and “Registerâ€

a.txtButton– “add to basket†button on product pages, and “buy†and “More†butttons on Catagory pages

a.txtButton:hover– rollover for “add to basket†button on product pages, and “buy†and “More†butttons on Catagory pages

.txtOldPrice– This is the price which by default appears with a line struck through when the item is on sale.

.txtSale– Price that shows on Catagory Page and product page

.txtOutOfStock– Text that tells a product is out of stock.

.txtSiteDocs, a.txtSiteDocs — links at bottom of pageâ€about us, contact us . . .â€

a.txtSiteDocs:hover– rollover for links at bottom of pageâ€about us, contact us . . .â€

a.txtDefault– text for categories box “Homepage, sale itemsâ€, text for products names in Popular Products box and Sale Items box

a.txtDefault:hover, a.txtLink:hover, a.txtLocation:hover — rollover text for categories box “Homepage, sale itemsâ€, text for products names in Popular Products box and Sale Items box

.txtContentTitle– Main Titles like “Welcome to Cube Cart†and Catagory Titles

.txtBoxSave– color of the text in the Sale box that says how much they save

.tblList– main area on catagory pages where the list of products is

.tdListTitle– text inside the main area “Image Description Priceâ€

.tdEven– background color for the first product listed then every other one

.tdOdd– background color for the second product listed then every other one

.txtCartPrice– text for dollar amounts that show up in cart box on homepage- per item, items in cart and total prices-

.txtCart — Text “items in cart†and “Total†in cart box on homepage

.cartTotal– included dashed line that appears in cart box on homepage

a.txtCartProduct:active, a.txtCartProduct:link, a.txtCartProduct:visited– text for Products in cart box on home page

a.txtCartProduct:hover– roll over for text for Products in cart box on home page

a.txtviewCart:active, a.txtviewCart:link, a.txtviewCart:visited — text for “veiw basket†button in cart box on homepage

a.txtviewCart:hover — roll over for text for “veiw basket†button in cart box on homepage

.cartProgress — text inside cart that progresses as you go through check out “Cart— Address— Payment — Completeâ€

.txtcartProgressCurrent — this is the text color that shows up for the page that you are on in the progression of the cart, for example when you are on the address page, address is this color and the rest are the color you specified for .cartProgress

.quickBuy– Inside cart txt that asks †Want to add more items? Enter the Product Code:â€

.tdcartTitle — txt Inside Cart at the top “Qty, Product, Code, Stock, Price, Line Priceâ€

.tdcartEven– background color for second product inside cart and every other one

.tdcartOdd — background color for the first product inside cart and every other one

.tdCartSubTotal– includes line above subtotal

a.txtCheckout– text and box for “continue†button on cart pages

a.txtUpdate — text and box for “update cart†button on cart pages

.txtStockWarn– text for when an item is out of stock

.txtError — text for when someone messes up while filling out information during cart process

.txtCopyright, a.txtCopyright — text for Copywrite info at bottom of page

a.txtCopyright:hover– roll over for Copywrite info at bottom of page

.dropDown– width of drop downs

Layout.CSS for Classic Skin

body — entire window attributes

#pageSurround– large floating window inside window

#topHeader– top section of page surround

.boxTitleLeft, .boxTitleRight — top area of boxes in left and right columns where title appears

.boxContentLeft, .boxContentRight– main area of boxes in left and right columns

.colLeft — left column attributes or positioning

.colMid — middle large column attributes or positioning

.colRight– right column attributes or positioning

.boxContent– middle columns box (where to change colors, background, borders, and some text)

.colLeftCheckout — check out pages positioning for left column

.colMainCheckout — checkout pages positioning for main column

.siteDocs — positioning and attributes for box at bottom that contains “About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditionsâ€

.pagination — main large box on catagory pages

.regSep– the “need to register?†box in checkout

Guest wamasterhunter

This is nice, I have already figured out most of them through trial and error and a lot of backups reinstalled. :):)

It would have been nice to have it earlier. If it can't go here, put it in the mods.

Guest dpage44

I'm willing to learn

Please enlighten me as to the proper search terms to pull this list up in this forum. I searched a long time in this forum before going to Google. Seen bits and pieces, but nothing this comprehensive.

I first posted such a list in October of 2005, and it it has been re-posted by Roban more times than I can count. Unfortunately, the search does suck sometimes :D

As Roban wrote, thanks for posting it again, no problem :P

As a side note, I have also annotated some of the stylesheets in exactly the manner you guys mention. One is available for easy download, I haven't posted the others yet.

If anyone would like to see it, just type this into google search:

Stylesheet layout.css for Classic Skin Annotated

Roban was not knocking your contribution, just stating the fact that this information has been posted again and again. As to why it is sometimes difficult to find, that is because in the days when these type of things could be freely linked to in the forums, there was too much abuse by people who were "spamming" the forum with their commercial third-party services.

Like so many good things on the web, spammers have found ways to either ruin or make things more difficult for everyone :)

Guest dpage44

I took no offense to his remarks. I always use the search function and like you find it lacking sometimes. I was just curious if there were and special search tricks I could learn from you "old timers" to get what I wanted from the forum search. I should have used some smilies to set the tone of the message. I can see where a somber mood could be derived from the text. :P