Please Rate & Suggest. We are not easily offended

Guest quietype

Guest quietype

Well firstly you need to change includes/global.inc.php and remove the /shop/ part out of your root directory :)

ok I did this and also changed the root directory thanks. Anything else?

Sparse. Too much white space. The banner looks like it was dropped there and the designer walked away. The site needs to be tied together. I didn't get any further than home page.

ok so I take it that I should add color to the background in the boxes. The banner is a demo because I am finishing more banners for rotation. Besides the design of the banner is there anything else? I am working on the "white space" now.

Pls give more feedback. Thanks

Guest quietype

There's no product images still showing because you have got your paths in your global.inc.php file still wrong!!

Please help. What should the paths read. Currently they are updated. thanks

Guest quietype

OK. I decided to go with a fresh installation. This way I can customize the template and organize the files accordingly. Its more work but will go by fast now that I know what to do. When the new site is up I will post it for your feedback. Thanks

Guest quietype

ok. I have made some changes. please rate and give feedback please. Thanks

P.S. I left the space at the top because I will upload the banner rotations there.

Guest EverythingWeb

Still,

Please action the advice given by Roban:

$glob['rootRel' ] = '/walknpower/' ;

Should be

$glob['rootRel' ] = '/' ;

In the featured products area, you have:

Test Product

Test Product

$10.00 $6.99

The first line of 'Test Product' should in fact be an image but it cant find it because of your incorrect rootRel.

Change it, and it'll be done!! :P

Guest quietype

B) Woo hoo! Thanks roban and everythingweb. I have made the necessary updates and adding pictures just to make sure it will look ok.

This is a religious website selling church products.

:DWoo hoo! Thanks roban and everythingweb. I have made the necessary updates and adding pictures just to make sure it will look ok.

This is a religious website selling church products. I have a question... once I have added the products and images and shipping configs will I have to purchase the license key?

Much better. Now you've made a style statement. What are you selling?

Products and resources for churches and religious organizations :P

My site looked like yours not even 1 week Back, I did the same thing and asked for feed back.. Man they have taken it easy on you. :unsure: My main suggestion will be to employ one of these fine programers that will design a great skin for you.

Take a look at my site www.secretdesire.co.nz

This has been 1-2 weeks of hard work setting it up. Well worth it.

These guys are harsh but very resonable with there comments.

Guest quietype

:DWoo hoo! Thanks roban and everythingweb. I have made the necessary updates and adding pictures just to make sure it will look ok.

This is a religious website selling church products. I have a question... once I have added the products and images and shipping configs will I have to purchase the license key?

Much better. Now you've made a style statement. What are you selling?

Products and resources for churches and religious organizations :)

My site looked like yours not even 1 week Back, I did the same thing and asked for feed back.. Man they have taken it easy on you. :rolleyes: My main suggestion will be to employ one of these fine programers that will design a great skin for you.

Take a look at my site www..co.nz

This has been 1-2 weeks of hard work setting it up. Well worth it.

These guys are harsh but very resonable with there comments.

@ Desire -

Yeah we dont hire outside designers. If you take a time to learn it you will save money. We have gotten lots of wonderful feedback about our layout design so we wont be needing any additional help with that. Actually we are starting to see lots of traffic to the site and a few inquiries all ready! We are excited.

Your template design fits your site but that sort of design would not be appealing to our visitors because they need to see the products at the top in the middle and should be the first thing visitors see, so that we dont loose any potential customers.

Also with your layout it would be hard to put rotating banners at the top header of the template. We have a few websites and promote them through banner ads on each site. Take another look at our site and you will see what I mean. Anyhow, I guess your site looks ok for what your selling.