box on homepage

Guest hardcorebiker

Guest hardcorebiker

Hi all

Can anybody answer this for me on my homepage the middle box is huge where do I go to make this box fit around the wording please have a look and you'll see that you have to scroll and scroll to get to my site documents.....what can I do to make it fit right.

www.hardcorebiker.com.au

I have gone through pages and pages but it seems that nobody else had this prcise problem...

Many Thanks for any help with this problem

In your home page you have this:

<p> </p>

</font></font></font></span>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

</font></font></font></span></p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

Which is giving all that white space before your random products.

Also I would make the blue text smaller. Your center box is expanding to contain it all.

From the looks of the source, it appears that you are using Microsoft Frontpage to create the stuff in that box. This explains why you are having this problem, and partly why there are so many validation errors on the page. Frontpage cannot create valid code. If not Frontpage, it is another dirty html wysiwyg editor you are using.

I would suggest building the page through the rich text editor included with CubeCart, if possible. It will generally produce cleaner code than the one youu are using, though still not as good as writing the code by a knowledgeable human.

To improve even more, you can update to the latest version of fckeditor (v. 2.0 ships with CC, but there are later version upgrades available at cubecart.org)

The later versions of fckeditor produce even better code through the wysiwyg interface than ever before.