help-pictures dont appear

Guest MFPRATAS

Guest MFPRATAS

Hi everybody,

Sorry, but im new here.How can i put pictures and thumbinails ttoghether in a correct size, in my store dont appear the thumbinais.

And someone has a portuguese language pack from Brasil?

Thanks to all.

Regards,

Marina

Hi Marina and welcome to Cube Cart. Go to cubecart.org. I think there is a Portuguese language file there. As to your image problem there could be several reasons for this. Make sure your host has GD installed and operating. Can you give us the URL of your site please.

Guest MFPRATAS

Hello,

Its www.mfpratascombr.t5.com.br

Thanks!!!

Hi Marina and welcome to Cube Cart. Go to cubecart.org. I think there is a Portuguese language file there. As to your image problem there could be several reasons for this. Make sure your host has GD installed and operating. Can you give us the URL of your site please.

Guest MFPRATAS

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I coudnt find a brasilian portugues, but im still looking for.

My host has a gd installed, but to php version 4, i dont know how is my version, and if is 5, do you know how can i change it?

My url is www.mfpratascombr.t5.com.br

:unsure: