Calla Lily Networks

kyle

• 1 month later...

What mods did you have to do to get the contact us page up and running?

Do you also have a confirmationpage also.

Thanks

Steve

It took a lot of mods but I got almost exactly what I wanted. Check it out:

http://www.callalilynetworks.com/

Now I just need to get approved for a PayPal Pro account.

Thanks to everyone on the forums that helped me work out the bugs, and who donated free, but indespensible, mods.

CubeCart rocks,

kyle

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so glad someone responded. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. The forum software never alerted me that someone had posted a response to my thread.

About the mods, I'm not sure what the new rules about not mentioning or linking to specific mods are, but the new .org is almost completely useless to me as I can't find anything on it anymore (apologies to those that have worked on it, but I can't). But if you search for Estelle's Mods on Google you'll find she has a couple mods relating to contact forms.

I'm not sure what you mean by a confirmation page. Once you hit Send It, it's gone--no confirmation. If you're talking about orders--that's a little more complicated. Right now PayPal is handling most of that.

What mods did you have to do to get the contact us page up and running?

Do you also have a confirmationpage also.

About the mods, I'm not sure what the new rules about not mentioning or linking to specific mods are, but the new .org is almost completely useless to me as I can't find anything on it anymore (apologies to those that have worked on it, but I can't).

I beleive that they should add to it in order to find what someone is looking for.

Forgot to mention something about your site. :(

It looks diferent than any other CC i have seen.

Keep up the good work :(

Very cool site! I love the 3D look you've given to the various areas.

I think I see how you've modified things to host the articles and reviews. I'll keep that in mind. It's great to see people who think out of the box.

• 3 weeks later...