phpmyadmin

Guest 1st4space

Guest 1st4space

Hi everyone,

I'm now considering upgrading to 15 from 14, I'm trying to make sure I have everything in place, everything backed up, and some idea of what i'm doing, before I attempt it. I have no idea how, but I'm picking up bits and pieces as I go thru this forum, right now, everything works just fine, so I'm wondering if there would be any benefit in upgrading just now, anyway, that's another subject. There are a couple of things I'd like some help with..

Although I have the Paypal Standard IPN module working fine, I wanted to use the Paypal Pro to accept credit card payments, but I'm wary about applying for this on Paypal as I have no idea how I would integrate it with CC and I certainly have a hard time trying to get to grips with this PP direct and Express modules - any ideas?

Secondly, there is one thing that bugs me at the moment, and that is the reference to PhpMyAdmin that I've come across on so many occasions here in solving certain problems, can anyone tell me what the hell it is, and where I should find it? It doesn't seem to be in any of my CC directories - should it be?

Thanks

1st4space

• 2 weeks later...