Shipping / Tax Always Say N/A

Guest downliner

Guest downliner

On my cart the shipping and tax values always say "N/A". I have set the tax as 17.5% and Enabled. I have tried a few different shipping methods but all of them just say "N/A".

Is there something simple I am overlooking that is not allowing me to charge shipping/tax - does anyone know of a walk through guide for this subject?

Many Thanks

Guest downliner

Thank you for the reply. This is what I would like to have:

Tax

All of my products in the store do not currently have tax included. I thought that when the user went through Checkout it would automatically add on 17.5% VAT> Apparently not :(

*** EDIT ***

I have just realised Tax is applied to orders. Because I had not registered an account and set my country it did not set the tax level. It is a nice feature being able to apply different tax to different places, and I apologise for wasting your time on this matter. I do find it confusing though :wacko: Perhaps I should mention that a user must register in order to receive the correct shipping/tax rates.

Shipping

Every order in my store has the same shipping rate - £4.50. If the user only orders 2 products then I would like to incur a small order charge of £2.50.

Actually, I will come back to this post in a while as I now feel I might have overlooked something simple like I did with the Tax settings.

Cheers,

Will