Needing a store test please.

Guest midwest

Guest midwest

Hi Everyone,

I have gotten everything pretty much set up for basic design and opperation of the store.

But before I go LIVE, I need some tests run for my shipping ap's to locations outside the US.

What I need to know is if the shipping charge's and shipping options are correct.

You should be presented with USPS Global Priority and possibly USPS Global Express.

1) Go to www.midwestskatesupply.com/catalog

2) Register to create an account. This can be a bogus name and address, but make sure the Country info and Postal code(zip) are correct.

3) Please choose the TEST CATEGORY and TEST PRODUCT and add it to your cart.

4) Follow the checkout procedure until you come to the step in the cart where it will allow you to select your shipping option.

5) Report back what shipping options you were presented with, and the postage amount's. Please report your findings to [email protected]. Please include your CC member name for a personal Thank You for participating. Please post any general comments on the website to this forum.

Payment Gateways are disabled.

All account's created for this test will be deleted from the Database once complete.

midwest :)

One of the things about CC that always bothered me was having the price and buy button way down at the bottom on the product pages. They should be at the top and you can fix this in viewProd.tpl by moving some code around.

Guest midwest

One of the things about CC that always bothered me was having the price and buy button way down at the bottom on the product pages. They should be at the top and you can fix this in viewProd.tpl by moving some code around.

Hi roban,

Thanks for the imput. I don't care much for it where it is either. Will look into moving changing. Thanks for the file info. It'll save me some search time :)

Guest midwest

Just to let everyone know, I have found some dummy address's on the USPS website and used them to run a few test's. Everything seems to be working as it should.

I see someone registered for a test, but I am not sure that the site was working correctly at the time, as I tried to run my test and noticed a problem. It is resolved now I believe.

I thank you for helping out. If the site did have a problem at the time, please feel free to try again. I am leaivng it up for testing until tomorrow Eve.

Please do not forget to email or post your findings. I need to know if there are problems.

Thank you ,