404 errors

Turtleman

I'm really sure this isn't a Cube Cart issue, earlier today everything worked fine as it did for the last while, then when checking the site later today I started getting errors, as of now No link or product can be viewed. All I get is a error page.

Any idea where I can start looking to fix this? I submitted a ticket with my host but who knows if that will get looked at...

I have a dead store right now,,, any ideas??

See for yourself Here

:huh:

My guess is that somehow, your .htaccess file got changed or removed. It appears that mod_rewrite is not functioning properly to redirect requests where they should be. Check that out first.

:huh:

Thanks Mr William Sir... :lol:

Somewere along the line of me enabling hotlink Protection via Cpanel and or enabling Spam Assassin the redirects in the htaccess file got removed, I disabled both hotlinking and spam assassin then FTP'd the back-up htaccess file and all seems to be well now.. Thank God for back-ups...

Now I just need to deal with the hotlinkers and find a good way to reduce all the friggin spam! :huh:

Well, you can combine the code in the anti-hotlinking settings and the SEO mod. We'd have to see both .htaccess files to tell you what needed to be done.

SpamAssassin doesn't do anything with Apache, so you can turn it back on with no problems.

:w00t: