First CC website.. Have a look

This is my first CubeCart install but I'm pretty pleased with the outcome of the site.

The store is a swedish (swedish language) one selling furniture and home decorating accessories.

A few modifications and customizations were done to fit the design and specs. I also had a battle with shared SSL which I had to withdraw from, maybe a dedicated certificate will purchased when the swedish payment system gets integrated later.

I welcome all feedback, suggestions, bug reports or questions.

Please have a look: Inneonline

http://www.inneonline.se/

Oh, and I almost forgot to delete editconf.php after launching it ;)

Well it all looks prety clean in Firefox 2. A bit white and bare looking IMHO but maybe this is a deliberate look.

It is. They, the client, wanted it this way. It's supposed to get the visitor/customer focused on the products. Time will tell if they were right.

Guest devstudent

I like that white and bare look you did, gives it a crisp look and it does seem to work as far as drawing my attention to the product as opposed to looking at the developers pretty work.

I don't know about that funny looking language there though, you should fix that, everything should always be in english so I can read it.

If you changed your DTD you'd only be one single tiny error in your code off from validating Transitional, or as it is, your only a couple tiny errors away from validating Strict, why not just touch those minor errors and get your code to validate or are you still working on that?

Guest chantesse

I don't know about that funny looking language there though, you should fix that, everything should always be in english so I can read it.

....there are a lot of strange characters in Sweden ;)

Guest degsey69

Great Looking Site

If it was all your own work well done, if somebody did it for you well done.

The best CubeCart site is one that you have difficulty in recognising it as one. You certainly achieved it here.

Did I say well done, if not well done. LOL!!!!!!!

Degsey :D

If you changed your DTD you'd only be one single tiny error in your code off from validating Transitional, or as it is, your only a couple tiny errors away from validating Strict, why not just touch those minor errors and get your code to validate or are you still working on that?

devstudent: I will.. It's been buggin' me but modifying CC has taken a lot of time since it was my first go with it. Now I got the time to have it validate.

Degsey: Thanks :D

Hey really love the design and layout of the store.

I'm going to be building myself a CC website soon and was wondering if you could possibly help me? as you really do seem to know what your doing!

Would you be interested in helping me?

Im a beginner, but was wondering if its just CSS which makes it look as good as it does?

Also what modifications did you need to make?

Thanks